Sock knitting update.

I’ve finished the feet!

The last time I updated, all I had finished were the toes.

What I especially love about this method is being able to try on the sock in progress.

It’s too bad the world won’t stop and wait for me to finish knitting, knitting, knitting…

About these ads

21 comments on “Sock knitting update.

1. [...] first pair: 100% merino wool. Too itchy. They drive me batty when I wear them. [...]

2. Pamela says:

Hey, Robin! Never saw a pic of your completed socks (or the pair you knit after these). Any chance of getting a peek at them?

3. Carrie says:

They look good!

4. They’re so cute! Do you have to like…count…and stuff?

5. Oh, Robin, they look so good! I wish I could do this!

6. a capella says:

They look terrific!! I’m still trying to cast on…checking Youtube since I seem to need extra help. :)

• robin says:

Shoot! I wish I could just drop by and help. they key, for me, on the cast on was to remember that the top yarn wrapss to the bottom needle and the bottom wraps to the top needle. I will look for a good tutorial. between the two of we should find a good one.

7. Oh they are cute and how cool to be able to try them on as you go.

8. darciad says:

toe up is the best! Pretty green!

9. Stacy says:

Those are SO cute! I am jealous of your talent!

10. Kristal says:

Girl – you are doing amazing. I started a pair in January and totally don’t like them so I stopped knitting them. I can’t decided if I should finish them or start over….

Hello! I'm gratified that you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s